TOMCAT™ Full Composite
The TOMCAT™ Full Composite Frac Plug utilize high strength composite components to provide a dependable, durable and cost-effective design for temporary zonal isolation during multi-stage completions in both vertical and horizontal wells. TOMCAT™ Frac Plugs are constructed primarily from molded or machined composites. The TOMCAT™ Frac Plug uses composite upper and lower slips with ceramic buttons to ensure fast drill-out times with manageable debris cuttings while remaining highly reliable.
The TOMCAT™ Frac Plug is compatible with the Baker #10, #20 or Owens Compact Setting Tool. The wireline adapter kit is designed to allow the ball to be run in place which eliminates the need to pump the ball from surface.
Features and Benefits :
- Compact design, the plug length is less than 18-in in length
- Available in 4.500”, 5.000” and 5.5000” sizes
- Sets securely in casing up to P-110 grade
- Ball cannot seal on bottom of plug allowing well flowback
- Consistent drill times of eight minutes or less
- Patent pending back-up system provides superior sealing capability
- Can be drilled-out using conventional rigid tubing or coiled tubing
- Pump down wiper plug available upon request